Sunday 21 February 2016

Only two things could race my heartbeat -Mathematics problems or someone asking me what do I want to eat? Well of course the latter one did it in a good way. At five, I thought myself to be the queen of the world, well, at eleven I became more realistic and my queendom was my room where I was the queen. You wondering where my servants are, ofcourse they exist, I mean ya, in my imagination!! Atleast they do as I say.... and we should always be positive..right..yayyy!!! No it doesn't end here, well as they say, the Show must go on!!

Chocolate cake or strawberry cake? The women at the bakery stared at me as if I was to steal something. Struck with the beautiful shapes and size of the beautiful cakes, I tried to lick it, but blasted my nose at the glass. The woman already irritated at me, asked for the 23rd time, which one do you want?
Duh!!
What a six year old girl supposed to do when such a difficult question has been put forward to her, who is tempted, swash buckled and directionless to choose one of the cakes. More or less it looked a mathematics test to me....just so you know I already suck at that!! My mom once told me to do as your heart says, in my case it involves stomach as well, and I knew it was screaming chocolate on repeat like my favourite song.
okay, so the lady can actually laugh, I thought to myself. Ahaan!! I don't think she hates me that much as she gave me a candy as a reward for not taking the whole year for the selection. she liked me?? I bet!!
Back in the car, tempted to taste it I was about to open it but my dad came as the knight in the  shining armour, snatched it from me and what else, I was tied to the front seat!! Damn, I am the queen of the day, I thought to myself. He was supposed to keep me happy with diamonds, or emeralds or even a castle, and I wasn't allowed to touch my birthday cake in the first place!!
Okay what a kick start to the birthday, huhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment