Monday 11 July 2016

pink potato rises yet again.... with the same drenched life with her love for food and the boy of her dreams.

With a wounded heart I went on to the aisle to have a look at the cake that would pump the blood into my heart, once again, and I would be able to bear with the utmost jaw breaking laughter's at the most special day of my life. There I saw sonia leaning over the boy of my dreams and here I was leaning over cake as it was my boo. No, i sighed, while gazing at the chocolate dipped cake.
Within a couple of minutes, people started gathering around the table, and I gasped because now I have to share even the cake with them :-( Ah! another big stroke to me. I was handed over the knife covered with gold paper having my name written over it as a king's name inscribed on his sword... finally something to make me feel like a queen...!!!
while I was in the midst of my joy and dreaming to savour it's first chocolaty touch to my lips, my aunt's little headed, froggy eyed baby started tripping form nowhere to eat the cake. NO, I said , It was my birthday, I didn't wanted to share anything now, already had sonia coiled over justin like a snake on a tree. My heart skipped a heartbeat when he was given the first chunk to cherish and I stood there blank faced, numb smiling at him like nothing happened.
Finally my turn came and I filled my mouth so much that I could barely breathe, then I understood why in movies, heart broken girls eat chocolate.. same pinch because I was feeling the same. I was actually going through a dilemma whether sonia over justin is a bigger cut or letting that fierce boy eat my cake a major blow? But whatever.. my heart was broken and I was going through some serious emotional crisis and wanted someone to support me and someone who could fill me with joy and happiness.... and whats better than CAKE!!!!

1 comment: